Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Monday, September 20, 2010

Product Test: S-Works & Look



The 2011 S-works Road shoes, Look Keo 2 Max pedals



Symmetry....my favorite



White pedals go with the other white on my bike



Styling



White and Black

Recieved a new set of pedals for the first time in about 6 years, as well as a very very needed new pair of shoes. The look pedals were what I started riding on about 6 years ago...then switched to speedplays and rode those for about 4-5 years. The speedplays were great and gave a lot of movement so I was a little worried when I purchased the looks as if I would have knee problems. The pedals are great, stiff, smooth...and have a large platform which feels really nice when you are out of the saddle going up a hill or sprinting. The S-works road shoes felt like putting slippers on....the most comfortable shoes I have ever ridden. The first thing I noticed was how stiff they were. I could feel an instant power transfer. The dual boa system allows for narrow or wide feet, as well as thin or thicker wool socks. I am VERY pleased with this set up and look forward to riding lots of miles on these bad boys! ....and it just so happens that we have both in stock and available at Wheel Fast.... how convenient. Future product updates will include my oakley jawbone sunglasses and my new dinotte light. RIDEYOURBIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment