Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Royal Failure

A week after Trans Iowa I got very sick.....VERY sick. I have had the blessing of not being sick for quite some years. The immune system must have really been trashed after TI and I caught a nasty bug. Thought I was feeling better...then BLAM, right back to being sick. I have been sick now for almost two weeks straight and am trying to fight off whatever this is without going to the doctor. Have been feeling a little better but just have a very worn down feeling. Needless to say I am in no shape to even ride my bike to work let alone race 162 miles this weekend. Good luck to all that are racing and enjoy the beautiful route I am positive that Chris Skogen has made a challenging course for all the riders. Good luck to the men of the DBD racing from Duluth, Aaron Nevdal racing from DeKalb, Joel Wandrey racing from Savage, MN....and Lee and the Bonk King for supporting this great event!

- Cookie Sickness

No comments:

Post a Comment