Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dealer Camp and Saddle Drive Part 1


The one armed bandit....bovine dominator


Chad, Tobie, Brian....Ogden Utah Rodeo


Our awesome QBP rep Brian




The beargrease shaves pounds off of the mukluk


New disc roadie the Colossal


Stainless steel vaya travel with S and S couplers


TI gravel grinder the Salsa Warbird


My fav company All-City with the beautiful crown on the macho man


Bob grinding up the hills


My homies Jason and Erik from Salsa


TI colossal rode awesome!


Bob ready to rip on the Horsetheif


My absolute favorite bike the Krampus


Look at that Yoke....wide tires but still a 73 width BB


Nice Gusset

Awesome time in Utah with my boss Bob for QBP's Saddle Drive event. Got to ride some amazing new 2013 bikes on some of the best terrain I have ever ridden on. I also had the pleasure of seeing some old friends and catching up with them. More to come from Saddle Drive and Dealer camp in the next day or two if you haven't already seen everything online. 

I am still alive, sorry for not posting in the past few weeks. 

 prrrrrrrrrrrr

- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment