Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Conti



Like Conti much?



My summer tires....

At Wheel Fast Bicycle Co. there are a few things that we like to sell a lot of....Specialized transitions, Mavic Wheels, and take a guess....Continental tires. We are sponsoring Team Mack and got the Continental order in last week. Those guys ordered an insane amount of tires! 40 Continental 4000 s', tubulars, tubes, mountain tires....all sorts of stuff. It was pretty impressive and Hwy 2 hooked us up which was awesome. I ordered some GP 4000's for myself after putting over 5K miles on them last year these tires are awesome, so smooth, so grippy, and very puncture resistant, these are great tires! I will probably ride continental tires on one of my bikes for the rest of my life. I love their products! Raining down here so I'm going to try and squeeze in some riding the remainder of the week. Daylight savings this weekend!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment