Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hitting the Nail on the Head

http://theshockstar.blogspot.com/2011/04/requisite-pre-transiowa-mental-collapse.html

I am turning myself inside out wondering about this race, ben shockey puts into words everything that I am thinking. I physically feel strong enough to finish. Riding with the Slender Fungus will hold my head up high and keep me in good spirits. The bike position is dialed.....I am nervous never having competed in an ultra endurance event and excited all at the same time. I am telling myself that this race will get finished....I sure hope the weather cooperates and is not too muddy like last year was. Pre-race thoughts entry coming tomorrow.

- JB

2 comments:

  1. you fucking finish!
    hear me???
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-race mind fuck is normal. Going through it myself. All will come together 4am Saturday!

    ReplyDelete