Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Friday, September 16, 2011

Full Interbike Recap. Part I



Great photos of the grand canyon and surrounding areas from the plane



Got to meet up with my good friend Phil from Denver, CO and his coworker Joe to bomb some mountains on full suspension 29'ers



The wonderful people and products of Salsa Cycles. Example: Jason Boucher (person not product). Jason sounds like he has some big tours lined up for next year....



Tons of people at the dirt demo



The hottest bike at the show....made by Chris King



Andy, Matt, and I, after a rip on the course



Partied hard on the town....a little too hard for me....my bro watching the fountains



The fountains



Cav's bike




Super 75's




RitcheyCX bike



Another pic of the Ritchey seat/headtube/seatstay junction....clean


Part II tomorrow.....


- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment