Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend



My beautiful mother and I



My cousin Taryn and her husband Scott



Some delicious beers



My favorite brewery... Kalamazoo, MI



Warren Dunes State Park



Another shot of the dunes



Round Barn Winery and Brewery



Wine tasting with two of my favorite Weidners



Tour of Tabor Hill Winery



Tabor Hill



Greenbush brewery. Sawyer, MI



Delicious beers

Took a couple days off of the saddle to spend some time with the girlie and with my family. Traveled to Ohio for my cousin's wedding and to Michigan to drink alcohol and get some R&R. Good times, looking forward to getting back on the Gunnar this week and logging some miles....Trans Iowa training has begun....

- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment