Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunday Riding







Got out for 60 miles on Sunday. It rained about 59.8 of the 60 miles. We got soaked the entire ride but had fun. I met up with Mike, Molly, Chris, David, Ray, and David S. We were all on the fat tire cross bikes or mountain bikes out getting miles in. It was nice to get out and spend some time with my friends in the saddle and not be miserable riding by myself like I usually do. Mike was sporting some new 321 blue hubs on his seven belt drive and they were making sexy noises. My gunnar was riding awesome and I was testing my new commuter backpack in the rain. Turns out that timbuk2 makes some pretty sweet stuff.... Good to get out and ride, I hope you enjoy a portrait that I had done of myself. 

- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment