Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Monday, December 9, 2013

Peacock vs. Special-Ed

From the mouth of Erik Noren, owner of Peacock Groove in MN in response to Specialized latest douchey move:
 
 
I wrote, errr typed a big response for all the shitfuckery the big S has been doing lately. Like more than this one shop in Canada, they been screwing with the little guy for a while now.
So, instead of boring you with a big response full of smart words, Ill just leave it at this: Fuck you Specialized. Really ?
There is a reason that a corporation is always the bad guys in movies.
Now, I got lugs to polish, threads to tap, little bit of welding to do, because unlike them, I make my own shit.
I bet the only guys working right now at the big S, ( Sunday night) is their lawyers.
Good luck jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment