Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Funday



Normally I'm a sunset kind of guy....this time its a sunrise....sort of



Some deer wondering what the hell I was doing so early in the a.m.



Auburn Roubaix



Haze

My journey this Sunday led me to Chatham where I met up with the Haltermaniac, Rob Landers, and Ray Caruso. Left the house at 5:30 am to meet up with the men at 6. Many lone deers were giving me looks like I was crazy to be up this early, but I told them to stop judging me and they continued to snack on the grass. We headed to the west side of springfield and made a loop back to Chatham. John and I continued on to Auburn where we encountered some cobbles which was pretty neat. John turned and I made my way out to Rochester and back for a total of 75 miles for the day, 200 for the week. Stay hydrated in the warm weather and pedal your bikes hard!

- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment