Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekend Miles








Headed up around lake geneva, WI on Sunday with the bonk king, david swanson, and my co-worker ryan. It was supposed to be a warm 35 degrees and the wind picking up out of the south. We hit some awesome roads and it was Ryans first time around the lake. I am finally starting to feel a little bit dialed on the fixed cross set up that I have and am feeling smooth with the cadence. I know the gearing is about perfect and will just have to get used to the saddle and how the fixed position is. Great ride and ended the day with about 75 miles. More commuting and more long weekend rides this week. Stay at it!

- JB

2 comments:

  1. I have never ridden around the lake before, any recommendations on the best route to take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great route to take...but it is kind of complicated, stop by the shop sometime and I can show you on a map.

    ReplyDelete