Free Your Mind, And Your Legs Will Follow

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week in Recap



Very cold weather hit northern Illinois this week. Was able to log 190 miles for the week with some very frigid commutes in the single digit to negative temps with the windchill and 20-40 mph winds on somedays. After riding home it feels like a great accomplishment everytime even to only have ridden 12 miles one way. It is great to be a part of nature....the good, the bad, and the ugly. Of course I might be cursing it one second...but reflecting on my time spent on the bike makes me smile and happy to have the miles under my legs. Had a great 35 mile ride with some nice hills today. The sun was out and even though it was only 30 degrees I had a fantastic ride and was able to let go of any thought and just tune into the ride.... Get out there!

- JB

1 comment:

  1. A cool ride you should check out.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dairy-Roubaix/195345600553951

    ReplyDelete